Joining ISDX can help companies at every stage of development; from young entrepreneurial ventures looking for growth capital through to well-established businesses ready to join the UKLA’s Official List.
Most companies apply to join ISDX to raise capital to fund their continuing growth but there are many other benefits to "going public". For example, being admitted to ISDX can:
- enhance your company's profile, whether among potential shareholders or new customers;
- demonstrate to potential customers, suppliers or business partners that your company has successfully undergone the rigorous scrutiny of the application process;
- provide an independent valuation for your business;
- enable shares to be used as an effective acquisition currency;
- help existing shareholders to realise the value of their investment by providing a trading facility in the company's securities; or
- support employee share schemes and share option schemes to help attract, retain and motivate the calibre of employee needed to grow the business.